Counselling empowers us to make changes in a dignified, respectful and confidential environment.
The core foundation that supports human happiness and well-being comes from nurturing a healthy belief system of ourself and others. If we are at peace with ourselves – we are better able to withstand difficulties that come from our external world.
“How we communicate with the self, is how we communicate with others”!
Counselling can help in areas such as:-
- Stress Management and Coping Techniques
- Difficult Life Changes
- Self Esteem, self worth & confidence
- Loss (person/status/object)
- Family Issues
- Relationships (personal or other)
- Addiction (Gambling, Alcohol, Drugs, Spending, Eating disorders etc)
- Employment Issues
- Unemployment Issues